|Government Jobs BPS-17|
BANKING MOHTASIB PAKISTAN 5th Floor, Shaheen Complex, M. R. Kiyani Road, Karachi JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, an independent and autonomous organization, established under Banking Companies Ordinance -1962 (BCO) and Federal Ombudsmen Institutional Reforms Act – 2013 functioning under the financial disciples of the Finance Division of the Federal Government having its Head Office in Karachi and operating in major cities of country seeks qualified individuals with a strong sense of integrity and commitment, and a capacity for hard work and innovation. Details of vacancies including the required qualifications, experience, and age limit(s) are as under: 5.5 Post Nature of Posts Qualifications/ Experience
1. Advisor (Karachi Office) Maximum Age: Less than G5 years Contract • Masters Degree in Finance or Banking with DAIBP or equivalent, or CA/ ICMA. Knowledge of law would be an added qualification. • Candidate must have worked as a senior commercial banker, at least at the EVP or equivalent position. • At least 25 years of banking experience on the operations side. Some experience of supervising departmental investigations is mandatory.
2. Secretary (Karachi Officee:) Maximum Ag 50 years Contract • Minimum Graduate, with knowledge of secretarial work. • 12-15 years of service preferably with Federal/ Provincial Government or a Government managed Corporation. • Skills and expertise in managing Administration and Finance.
3. Legal Advisor (Karachi Office) Maximum Age: 50 years Contract • Minimum Law Graduate or equivalent, with sound knowledge of Court procedure/ working. • At least 8 years standing as an Advocate of High Court. • 10-15 years of practical wok Experience with a legal firtn/ corporate organization, particularly with reference to Banking Laws, would be preferred.
4. Manager Investigation (Karachi Office) Maximum Age: 50 years Regular: Fasgu-Il & Finance, or a related field, • fMam asterns pa rereeciongBnuizseind university. from • 10 years of work experience in Banking Operations/ Investigation would be preferred.
5. Deputy Manager-IT (Karachi Office) Maximum Age: 40 years MIT; • Masters in Computer Science/ IT from an HEC recognized university. • 5-7 year experience of IT solutions/ operations with any organization of repute.
6. Deputy Manager (Karachi / Peshawar Offices) Maximum Age: 40 years Regular: • BBA/ Graduate from an HEC recognized university. • Banking Operations/ Investigation would
7. Assistant Manager (Karachi Office) Maximum Age: 30 years Regular: ‘ ‘ • Graduate from an HEC recognized university. • Experience in Banking/ General Administration would be preferred.
NOTE i) Appointments for Advisor/ Secretary/ Legal Advisor shall be made on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to performance. Terms of Employment would be negotiable. ii) Please mention marks obtained in SSC, HOC, Graduation, and Masters (if applicable) with grades/ divisions and years of passing. (‘C’ Grade or 3rd Divisioners need not apply).
iii) Those who had been terminated/ forced to resign from any Bank/ Federal or Provincial Government/ Commercial organization, or are party to any anti-corruption inquiry or proceedings departmentally or under NAB, need not apply.
iv) No TA/DA would be paid for interview.
v) Age relaxations can be allowed in case of suitability. Intending candidates may apply along with a recent photograph, copy of Valid CNIC, detailed CV and attested copies of testimonials particularly Matriculation Certificate at the following address so as to reach on or before 25th November 2013:
The Senior Advisor- Administration, Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, 5th Floor, Shaheen Complex, M. R. Kiyani Road, Karachi Or post to: P. O. Box No. 604 – G. P. O. Karachi PIC.) 1105